Sunday, April 8, 2012

Spring!

Boy there sure is a lot of pollen this year.  I have year round allergies but this Spring is a real killer.  Seems like everyone I talk to is being affected this year!  Tree pollen is my biggest enemy and boy has it shown itself early this year!  I've busted out all my allergy meds.  I've been lucky, I've get allergy shots monthly for years now but this year is really something, I've had to pull out my bag of tricks to keep breathing and Spring has just started, oh brother!  I did some gardening this weekend and put my mask on just to go outside.  I believe it really helps me.  I have a feeling I'll by getting a sinus infection before long.  Not looking forward to that either.

I just found a picture of the Amarylis that I grew over the winter and I want to share it with you.  Enloy!


No comments: