Monday, May 30, 2011

Day 3 Shut Down Week.

Happy Memorial Day everyone!  Before I went to sleep last night I was able to do some cross stitch.  All I have left to do is the backstitching and add some blending filaments!  Well the dogs let me sleep today.  I didn't wake up untill 11a.m. and guess what, I'm sick!  It never fails, whenever there is a shut down or I take a vacation I get sick.  I guess my dogs did me a favor by letting me get some extra sleep this morning!  So I got up and fed the dogs and cats and walked the dogs, made a lite breakfast, threw in a load of laundry and decided it was time to get out the rest of my summer clothes.  Looks like today will be a good day to do laundry since its so HOT and HUMID!  The noon weather said that the humidity will leave tonight and tomorrow will be 85 - 90 degress but dry.  I can handle dry.  Hope I'm feeling better tomorrow so that I can continue on my mulch/weeding projects.  Well I guess I'll go pay some bills and hopefully have the energy to mow part of the lawn or maybe I'll just go take a nap.  Have a good Memorial Day!

Hope to stop back in later and share the rest of my day with you.

No comments: