Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Things areTaking Shape


Well the last time I blogged, I talked about starting to put my new gas grill together.  Well its done!  It wasn't as hard as I thought it would be.  Believe it or not, it started the first time!  I was shocked and happy all at the same time.  For dinner we had barbecued chicken and I was able to boil corn on the side burner.  Well I have purchased some seeds for my garden  lettuce, green beans and pickling cucumbers but it to early to plant.  I usually wait until Memorial Day Weekend for that.  I do have a tomato plant, green pepper plant, several lettuce plants and broccoli plants waiting to go in the garden, hopefully I will get the lettuce and broccoli in soon.







Broccoli and Lettuce

Green pepper plant

Tomato plant, look closely it has flowers.

No comments: