Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Let's play what is it?

What a beautiful day today was here in Western Massachusetts!  The sun was shining, a little windy but I didn't need to wear a jacket!  My work day went fairly smoothly, I was really busy but all my customers today were very pleasant!  After work, I went grocery shopping!  Boy are the price outrageous!  I think I'm going to need a second job to buy food and a third job to buy gas!  Now lets not think about what I will have to do to afford oil for heat!  When will it all end!  Tomorrow is Wednesday the middle of the week and my second favorite day of the week because after Wednesday is over there are only two days left until the weekend!  Boy I'm having a hard time typing this.  I either need a bigger keyboard or smaller fingers.  Well my fingers are small, so I guess I need the keyboard!

Ok, so I said lets play what is it?  Below I have posted the first picture of my latest cross stitch WIP.
So, what is it?  I'd love to hear what you think it is.


2 comments:

Stitching Noni said...

I have no idea what your current stitch is but it looks like it might be a tree? Are you stitching one of the cottages that some of the other stitches are doing?

Debbie said...

Your correct, its a tree in the making! Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment! Have a great day!