Friday, June 3, 2011

Day 7 Shut Down

What a beautiful day.  The sun was shining bright and we had a nice breeze, the temp. was around 70 degrees!  Well I started today by enjoying a nice breakfast my hubby prepared.  Then where to start today.  I decided it was time to frame my husbands favorite picture of Jerry Garcia and then on to repairs, I broke my favorite summer necklace so time to restring the beads.  I used black cording and added cream colored seed beads between the wooden beads.  Then I laid down for a little rest, remember I'm still sick,  my voice comes and goes and so does my headache!  Got up about 45 minutes later and decided to work outside.  See my pictures below.

Jerry Garcia

Re-strung necklace

This is how it looks from the street

This is the side I weeded and added mulch to today.  If you notice the mulch I added today is darker than the mulch I added yesterday but tomorrow, they will both look the same.

I added my wagon and put a potted plant inside.

Another View

Well good bye for now.  Please return tomorrow to see how I spent my day!  It's been a wonderful week except for the fact that I've been sick during my time off from work and the tornado.   I'm sure once Monday morning rolls in, I'll be as healthy as a horse!

2 comments:

Sweet Sue said...

Looks like you've got a lot done while not feeling well, kudos and plz get better soon! Luv your flowers boxes and veggie plantings. Wishing you a wonderful week ahead, even if it's back to the old grind.

Debbie said...

Thanks for your comment. Yep couldn't let my bug keep me from getting thinks done on my week off. If I hadn't been sick, I'm sure I would have been able to do more. Thanks for stopping in and leaving a comment.


Debs