Monday, June 6, 2011

1st Day Back to work, how sad!

My alarm went off at 5:50a.m,  I hit the snooze button twice, I just couldn't believe it was Monday!  So, I through my feet on the floor to start my day.  I dressed for work and woke up my dogs, I don't think they liked the fact it was so early either.  Took them out for their morning walk.  The sun was shining and it was the perfect temperature for a walk.  When we returned it was feeding time for them.  After they were all set, I went and put on my make up and did my hair.  Now it was time to pack our lunches.  Thanks goodness for coffee makers with a timer.  My coffee and travel mug were waiting for me.  I grilled up a muffin, grabbed my lunch and coffee and off to work.  When I pulled in the parking lot reality set it.  It really was Monday after all.  I have to say that today went smoother than I thought it would.  All my customers were very pleasant to talk to. It was good to hold needle and floss in my hands again and to get some cross stitch done at lunch today!   So the day flew by because I had so much work that piled up, it was 4:30p.m. before I knew it.  Time to jump in the car and fly home.  I had put a turkey breast in the crock pot this morning before I left so dinner was easy!  All I have to say is one day down and 4 more to go!

One day down and 4 to go before the weekend!
Yes, I live for my weekends!

Fluffy was waiting in the window for me when I arrived home.
I guess she missed me.
I wonder what tomorrow will bring.  My car went to the garage to have my brakes checked, so I will be driving the pick up truck.  I love driving the truck.  It's a standard transmission, so when I get behind the wheel I feel like a kid again!  My first car was a 1974 AMC Javelin, it was also a standard, oh back to the good old days! 

No comments: