Wednesday, July 13, 2011

I Love This Little House

Isn't this the cutest little house!  I've always had a soft spot in my heart for it.  A few years back there was a little old man that lived all by himself in this house.  At the time the house was painted red.  He really loved this house.  He was always working outside either in the yard or on his house.  Then he passed away and I always hoped that someone would buy it and love it as much as he did.  Well someone has and I think the little old man would be happy with the new owner.  This house doesn't have much land and behind it there is a river and an old factory.  I have always been afraid that the land would give way and the house would end up in the river.  This house is still standing proud and I hope it will for years to come.

Thanksk for peeking at the little house in Thorndike, Massachusetts!

No comments: