Friday, July 29, 2011

Busy, Busy Busy!

So last night I gave both my dogs a bath.  After I came back from shopping today, I brushed them out.  Boy I didn't know that two dogs could produce so much fur!  I looked over all the charts I purchased today and I'm so excited I can't wait to get stitching.  I have to finish my snowman and rooster before I start my new stuff but I can't wait.  I love cross stitching!  I find it so relaxing.  Sometimes its to relaxing as I fall asleep with needle in hand.  I'm hoping to work in the yard tomorrow. I know the yard needs mowing and we have a small branch that came down Tuesday that I will need to take care of.  I promise myself to not use up all my energy and save time for stitching.

Remember I share a picture of that blue/gray house with you.  You know the one that needs to be blessed before anyone moves in.  Well someone is moving in.  Two trucks showed up.  They put an a/c unit in the window and then disappeared.  Now they are back, then must be moving some stuff in to the house in the dark.  I hope they don't start moving in to early tomorrow because I plan on sleeping in.  well got to go and do so stitching.  I will post some stitching pictures soon!

2 comments:

Kaisievic said...

I love your stitching chair. I have one of those, too. Bliss!

Debbie said...

I love my chair too! Its so comfortable!