Friday, June 10, 2011

Time to share more garden pictures with you.

YAAAAA!  It's Friday and my work week is over!  Unfortunately, its going to rain this weekend so maybe I'll find time to cross stitch!  Before it got dark I went outside and took pictures of my gardens.  I have a bean plant that has sprouted!  My pepper plant has new leaves, my cherry tomato has flowers and my lilies seem to be very happy.  Hope you enjoy the pictures of my garden.  Feel free to leave me a comment, I'd love to hear from you.

Aren't they beautiful!

My first bean plant!

L@@K at the flowers on my Cherry Tomato Plant!

My Bell Pepper Plant has new leafs!

Had to get a shot of these before they are all gone by.

One of my favorite flowerbeds around our Maple Tree.
Don't look to close it needs weeding! :o)

Roses, Roses, Roses!

No comments: