Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Happy Ground Hogs Day!

Well stitchers I am celebrating Grounds Hogs day by hosting a Snow/Freezing Rain Storm. You are all invited for the fun! I spent 1 1/2 hours clearing the drive way this morning and I'm pooped! With all the snow that is piled up everywhere I wonder if the Ground Hog could even make it to the top of the snow to see its shadow, needless to say we will have another 6 weeks (or more) of Winter and I am going to start it out by finishing this storm and clean up and Hosting another snow storm on Saturday! I can't wait, it will be so much fun to spend my Saturday clearing out the snow. All are welcome to join me with fun snow event! Ok, I'm just trying to stay positive. It been hard to stay positive this winter with weekly snow storms that drop huge amounts of snow, but I'm trying! :o)

No comments: