Sunday, February 13, 2011

2011 Cross Stitch

So I know a lot of you are taking a stitching challenge this year.  I've decided not to participate but to keep track of all my finishes this year.  So I've added a section to my blog called
2011 Cross Stitch Finishes.  This way I can keep track of what I've stitched this year.  If you take a peek you'll see I'm off to a pretty good start.  I also have a WIP (work in progress) section.  Now I know that every cross stitcher you know has more than on project going at a time and I'm no except.  I think it will be fun come December 2011 to see just what I finished stitching through out the year, don't you?  I hope you will follow me through my stitching journey this year.  I'd like to thank everyone that is currently following my blog and all future friends that I hope with join me.   Until next post, Happy Stitching!  Got to go have a piece of that cake I baked this morning!  Can't wait any longer!

No comments: