Thursday, January 27, 2011

Snow, Snow and More Snow

Well, we got another 10 inches of snow last night. I crawled out of bed at 5:45a.m. and started up the snowblower to clear the drive-way. I was out there until 7:10a.m., now that's alot of snow! It's about 8:45p.m. and I'm still going strong, as you can see I still have energy to blog, after clearing the snow, working all day, coming home and cooking a pork roast dinner with mash potatoes, french style green beans and snowflake rolls, not to menion doing 2 loads of laundry, cleaning out the pellet stove and taking a shower. Here I am! I'm also hoping to get in some cross stitching after I'm done posting! And guess what they are calling for more snow on Saturday. I don't know where we are going to put it, the snow piles are so HIGH!

No comments: