Saturday, January 29, 2011

Saturday

Today started by my dog Cady waking me up at 8:05a.m. to go out. So off we go! I decided I might as well feed the dogs and cats as long as I'm up. Ok, so now I'm wide awake and ready to start my Saturday. So now its time to go upstairs and get dress. I decide what better time to wash the floors, since everyone is in bed. By the time I'm done it 9:30. Ok, we shut the pellet stove down an 1 1/2 hours ago, so let clean that. Ok how about doing laundry. Well might as well unload the dishwasher now and go clean out the cat box. I have two ferral cats that live in our garage, so I decide to through there beds in the laundry. Ok now it 10:30 and I hear bodies moving about upstairs, I yell up what do you want for breakfast, keep in mind all the work I've alreay done and had coffee and managed to polish off a seltzer, he said that he's going to pick up breakfast, AWESOME! I can continue with my work. Ok, breakfast is over and another cup off coffee downed. We decide to out outside and put together the roof rake and knock down all the iceicles. One hits me in the head, but I'm ok, so their down, now I have to shovel the broken pieces off the sidewalk. Time to get the snowblower out to clear a path to the shed. As long as I'm at it I decide to clear some of the snow in the road because I backed into it with my car yesterday. Ok,now thats done. I have another load of laundry to fold and now its time to rest a little as my back is killing me! So here I am letting you know how may Saturday is going. After my break I will have to clean the second floor of my house and I'm thinking a little nap. After all I just changed the sheets so I should be the first one in the bed! The good news is that I don't have to cook tonight because WE ARE getting a pizza. I'm hoping to get some stitching done after my nap and before bed. Well my break is over back to cleaning. Thanks for listening to me. Have a Happy Saturday!

No comments: