Thursday, July 29, 2010

Peaceful Lake House

Finished stitching Peaceful Lake House last night! It felt so good to finally finish it. I started stitching this piece in December 27 2009 and finished in July 28, 2010. I will post my finished picture tonight! Now I'm working on Christmas gifts. I'm stitching the cutest little slice of cake and a Morning Glory sachet that I will fill with a special something! I also have an ornament to complete and a book mark that I started but need to complete for Christmas, so that takes care of 4 gifts but there are so many more but just one stitch at a time.

After I've complete my Christmas Gift list, I will take on another large project. I'm going to be stitching a doll house. I have and the leaflet,material and floss since January 2010. This doll house reminds me of the one I had when I was a little girl.

I will also be sharing with you pictures of petal cars that my brother and I had when we were little. They are from the 1960's. What til you see the pictures, they are so cool!

No comments: