Tuesday, March 16, 2010

SO....

Did everyone remember to turn there clocks ahead over the weekend. I did all my clocks except the one in my livingroom. When I'm in there I keep thinking its an hour early than it really is. I keep thinking I have another hour to stitch before bed but then reality sets in when my husband shuts off the TV and heads to bed. So sad. :o(

Can't wait for this Saturday! Its the first day of SPRING! Really looking forward to welcoming Spring in this year! I have already purchased all my vegetable seeds. I will be planting green beans, broccoli, lettuce, tomatoes, green peppers and lots and lots of flowers for color. I can't wait to get my hands dirty!!!

YA! SPRING!

Ok, so I have Spring fever! What can I say, I work in an office and what do I see from my desk, well I have a glass wall in front of me and I see plenty of sunshine and birds playing on the lawn. I want to be a bird today! Ok enough of the day dreaming back to reality. See ya at the end of the week with my WIP!

No comments: