Sunday, December 27, 2009

My Current WIP!

Ok, lets talk stitching! Here is my current WIP. I'm working on Peaceful Lake House, a design by Nicky Boehme, kit by Dimensions. I'm stitching this one for Mike and me. It will hang proudly in our living room when completed. It might take me a year or two but that's ok! I using my Q-snap frames and they seem to be working out well. I made myself one of those covers for my Q-snaps, it came out ok, don't really like the material that I used but I wasn't sure how it would come out so I just used scrap material. If it lasts the life time of my project, then maybe I'll make myself another with nicer material. I found a great tutorial online by doing a google search. I just love google. You can find just about anything on that site! Happy Stitching to all and all a good night!





No comments: