Sunday, September 20, 2009

Life's Memories & More




I visited the cutest little shop yesterday
called Life's Memories & More And

Yes, it is really more. It's a cute little shop

located inside an old school building, pictured
below. They have two rooms, one is a store with
all your scrapboking / paper craft needs and
the other room is a class room. Oh you just have to check them out!
On Saturday they held a Craft Materials Tag Sale. Have to say I found some wonderful bargins!
Then I visited there store where I purchased the ice skates and bowls and spoons dimensional stickers pictured below. When I arrived home I visited their website, they have some up coming events, Scrap for Hope Oct. 10th and a Open House/Craft/Vendor fair on Nov.20 & 21st. I can't wait!



Tag Sale
purchase






Store purchase

No comments: